The Korea Foundation has two open calls for eligible organisations outside Korea to apply for grants. The 2018-19 Arts and Cultural Exchange Program and for the 2018-20 Support for Overseas Museums have calls for project based activities to promote understanding and friendship between Korea and other countries, and access abroad to Korean arts and culture.
– Performing arts events related to Korea’s music, dance, and theater
– Visual arts exhibitions that feature Korea-related paintings, calligraphy, sculpture, photography, ceramics, installation and/or media art
– Lectures, workshops, and seminars on the performing/visual arts of Korea
– Projects to introduce Korean arts and culture using film, video, and recordings
– Comprehensive projects related to above genres
Deadline: 31 August 2017
Source: On the Move’s member-organisation, ASEF Culture360